Do you desire to be discipled by a sincere and knowledgable coach who can help you reach your fullest potential and transform your life? Then the Jubilee Discipleship Program is for you! We are excited that you are interested in participating in this life changing experience! In order to participate you will need to do the following:
STUDENT PARTICIPATION ELIGIBILITY:
1. Must be a professing and active Christian.
2. Provide a Pastoral Reference Letter.
3. Must be willing and available to commit a minimum of 14 months to at least one activity with a mentor each month.
4. Must be at least 12 years of age with parental concent and participation.
5. Not of same household, immediate family member (mother, father, stepmother, stepfather, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, foster parent, legal guardian).
6. Living within reasonable geographic proximity of the student.
7. Must be the same gender as the student/mentoree.
8. Must desire sound Christian Character
9. Complete Jubilee Discipleship Student Application and Personal Sketch
10. Be willing to commit to monthly evaluation of mentoring progress.